Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:42:39 -0500
From:      "Michael Conlen" <meconlen@obfuscated.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SSH

When I logged in via ssh I mistyped my password, but got access. Only my
account seemed to be affected. This showed up in the log files.

Mar 10 19:47:26 eno sshd[7400]: fatal: buffer_get: trying to get more bytes
than in buffer

I'm going to try to go to -stable and see if it is still happening. If so, I
will be happy to help debug

Some info...

# uname -a
FreeBSD eno.obfuscated.net 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #7: Tue Feb 27
23:20:23 EST 2001     meconlen@eno.obfuscated.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENO
i386

# /usr/sbin/sshd -V
sshd: option requires an argument -- V