Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 1997 20:58:57 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Charles Mott" <cmott@srv.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Multiple PCI ethernet cards

I assume that you are using a PnP BIOS, and as such, each PCI slot has an
IRQ assigned.  I double checked my setup when I added the second card, but
the 3rd went in without a problem.

If you're not sure which is which, you could always do a trial and error
thing with the cables :)

(I still need 1 more PCI and 2 more ISA ethernet cards to fill my box, I
wonder how stable things are going to be at that point :)

--
  Troy Settle                 -- - -- - --           -- Got 'Net? --
  Network Administrator      | This space |      Explore the world with