Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 1995 13:34:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@server.cs.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers List <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   2.0.5-ALPHA comments/feedback (one more)

Hi again,

	I my previous posting, I mentioned using sysinstall to install
add distributions a some point after installing. Well, I just discovered
that sysinstall may want ot check whether sysinstall is invoked from
ttyv1 or not. It does not seem to be useful to do this, because you
cannot see the debugging messages. In any case, debugging messages should
be instead sent to ttyv0 or disabled completely.

cheers,
	Adrian

adrian@virginia.edu                ---->>>>| Support your local programmer,
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~atf3r/   --->>>| STOP Software Patent Abuses NOW!
Member: The League for                 -->>| info at ftp.uu.net:/doc/lpf, print
       Programming Freedom               ->| "join.ps.Z" for an application