Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:25:16 -0400
From:      Joey Mingrone <joey@mingrone.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Subject:   Re: library/linking problems

Kent,

I did a comparison with a similar box at work and there were two libs=20
in /usr/local/lib on my box that weren't on the box at work.  They=20
were /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.a and /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.la*.  I did a=
=20
pkg_which on them but no port matches.  I'm not sure how they got there, bu=
t=20
after moving them out of the way ports starting linking again.  Thanks for=
=20
you help.  ...very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Joey