Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 1996 20:45:41 -0700
From:      Robert Roper <mrroper@artnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Information on FreeBSD

hello.  I was wondering whether or not FreeBSD was something you could
use to replace Windows 95.  I need to know if all Windows programs were
compatible with FreeBSD or any other UNIX based Operating Systems.  The
reason for this is because many people have recommended OS'es like
FreeBSD and Linux to me and I would like to find a way to get Microsoft,
the most tyrannical company in the world, off of my computer.
Thank you,
Robert Roper