Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 18:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-xircom@lovett.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, graeme.n.brown@bt.com
Subject:   Re: Combo 100Base-T Ethernet/10 BaseT Ethernet/Modem/ISDN cards

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Duncan Barclay wrote:

> > Has the re-insertion bug been fixed yet for the RealPort card?
> >
> > Tom
> >

> Ahh, so that's why reinserting my RealPort ain't working well on the first
> day of playing with it!
>
> I'll give this a bash over the weekend, the code is nice and clean and I've
> got the docs. I might get it to work but can only test 10Mb/s on a hub.

I have a RealPort 10/100+modem56 lying around here, but only a -CURRENT
laptop.

Am I to assume that the modem doesn't have a chance of working? Will
the 10/100 (which is cardbus, which I thought didn't work either) work?

Sorry if these are FAQs, I just recently got into this laptop game.

--
- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -