Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:07:57 -0700
From:      Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: new ath hal

A test snapshot is avilable at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~sam/ath_hal-20060425.tgz

This version differs from what's in cvs mainly in that there are builds
for new target platforms.  In particular I've done builds for all the
Atheros SoC's (which doesn't matter to freebsd users because there is no
freebsd MIPS support).  Otherwise I believe I fixed the sparc builds.
The alpha build is still untested and should be assumed broken until
someone says otherwise (sparc and alpha both also need me to commit some
makefile fixups).

This code should be a drop-in replacement for what's in cvs but be sure
to rebuild both the driver and rate control module as there are ABI
changes.  Please test and report regressions.

	Sam