Date:      Fri, 22 May 2020 13:02:58 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Large number of "iwn0: null_update_chw: need callback" messages

in the past few days my logs have been filled with "iwn0: null_update_chw:
need callback" messages. No change to the driver for over a year, so it was
probably something that changed  in 12-STABLE between Apr. 22 and May 13.

I am not seeing any problems, just mildly annoying, bu I am curious, if
anyone has any idea.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com