Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:47:04 +0530
From:      <narmadha.palanisamy@wipro.com>
To:        <perl@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Perl5.8.7 ports

=0D
Hi,
=0D
I am Narmadha.  we are developing our application in perl5.8.7 for
FreeBSD6.0.=0D
we are using FreeBSD6.0. we   required following perl modules for
perl5.8.7  as packages. for FreeBSD
=0D
p5-Chart-1.0.1      A perl5 interface to build chart graphics
p5-DBI-1.37         The perl5 Database Interface.  Required for DBD::*
modules=0D
=0D
=0D

I have searched in the following site=0D
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages/perl5/
<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages/perl5/>; =0D
=0D
 I  found these package  depended on perl5.8.8=0D
=0D
But we required only for Perl5.8.7.
=0D
Is there any way to get these packages.
=0D
=0D
If u are not person to help us, please forward this mail to concerned
person. =0D
=0D
Please provide some sort of help or suggestions.
Kindly reply back to this mail.
=0D

Thanks & Regards,

Narmadha P

mail: narmadha.palanisamy@wipro.com

=0D

=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and=
 may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you=
 are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or=
 copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all=
 copies of this message and any attachments.=0D

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient=
 should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.=
 The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus=
 transmitted by this email.
=0D
www.wipro.com