Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:28:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14859: OpenSSH has no support for the login class capability database.

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:

# The title's kinda strange, since it DOES use login_cap...  I wrote that
# support a while back.

Forgive me for being a little slow at reading between the
lines, but what is it you want me to do.  You asked for
feedback in the audit trail of the PR and I had hoped that
by assigning it to you, it would eventually get closed since
it was related to a port that you maintain.

-steve