Date:      Mon, 05 May 2008 07:52:28 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        ray@dlink.ua
Cc:        tinguely@casselton.net, freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on PXA255 board

In message: <20080505134045.0cf93a8d.ray@dlink.ua>
            Alexandr Rybalko <ray@dlink.ua> writes:
: On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:19:34 -0500 (CDT)
: Mark Tinguely <tinguely@casselton.net> wrote:
:
: >>
: >> I was wrong, you are still initializing the UMA, the vm_page
: >> structure happens next.
: >>
: >> the virtual address 0xbfecf000 would be the correct
: >> ARM_USE_SMALL_ALLOC address for physical address 0xa3fcf000 with
: >> 64MB of RAM.
: >>
: >> --Mark Tinguely.
: >>
:
: Thanks for answers.
: After viewing large part of sources, I found what 0xbfecf000 is a
: correct virtual address for physical address 0xa3fcf000 with
: ARM_USE_SMALL_ALLOC.
:
: But I don`t know why kernel freeze one time on bzero for physical
: address 0xa3fcf000, second time on uma_startup(bfecf000, 00000030)
:
: No panic, no error messages, just freeze.

Freezes early in boot are almost always the result of an exception
being taken before the new exception handlers are copied down to the
low addresses.  For some reason, you are still faulting...

Warner