Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 05:37:46 -0800
From:      walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   libpthread question

I noticed David Xu's changes to libpthread this morning, so I did
a "make libraries" and noticed with surprise that libpthread.so.5
was still dated Sep 16.

I then did 'cd /usr/src/lib' and a 'make' and noticed that
libpthread did not show up during the make.

At that point I looked at /usr/src/lib/Makefile and noticed that
libpthread is not mentioned there at all.

Then I 'cd /usr/src/lib/libpthread' and 'make' and everything
recompiled in my /usr/src tree, not my /usr/obj tree.

So, am I screwed up somehow, or is this expected behavior?