Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:10:42 -0500
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel breakage from ipfw6?

The problem here is that ip6_fw.c is dependent upon INET6 instead of
IPv6FIREWALL.  I sent mail to shin a little while ago about the
problem.  If you want to compile a kernel in the interim, change the
line for ip6_fw.c in sys/conf/files to

netinet6/ip6_fw.c	optional ipv6firewall

I believe this is the correct fix in any case.

Jim Bloom
bloom@acm.org