Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:23:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to unset env vars before running gnu configure

I'm trying to create a simple port of mozart (www.mozart-oz.org) and
have one problem: I need to unset OZHOME and OZEMACS before running
configure and make. How would I do that in a simple portable manner.

I've never done a port before, and I am not to experienced with make,
so the only solution I have is to create my own configure, which unsets
OZHOME and OZEMACS and then calls ${WORKSRC}/configure
${CONFIGURE_ARGS}. Isn't there an sulution right in the Makefile?

Thanks, Mathias