Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:37:24 -0500
From:      "HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER" <christopher.hollow@cgi.com>
To:        "Doug Poland" <doug@polands.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mount_smbfs problems

Maybe your Google is broken.  =)  The string "mount_smbfs: unable to
open connection: syserr = RPC struct is bad" returned ten or so relevant
results including...

http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-questions@freebsd.org/msg41941.html

Looks as though the Windoze user that you are connecting with has a
password that is about to expire.  Depending on your security policy,
maybe consider checking "Password never expires" for that user.

Hope this helps...

Chris

--
Christopher Hollow - Technical Consultant
Infrastructure & Technology Support