Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 96 13:01:50 -0800
From:      "George W. Jett" <gjett@mitre.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Buslogic SCSI Adapter driver

Hello,

I recently got a new Micron computer with a Buslogic Flashpoint PCI to
SCSI adapter in it. Needless to say, I am having problems installing
FreeBSD version 2.0.5. The adapter isn't found during the initial
scan. Attempts to configure the port address, etc., fail.

This model adapter is not on the list of supported Buslogic
PCI to SCSI adapters and I suspect it is a relatively new model
(has a name [Flashpoint] instead of a model number). Can anyone
tell me anything about a current or future driver for this card?

Thanks,
George Jett
gjett@mitre.org.