Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 10:52:50 -0500
From:      Jeffrey S Hertig <jeff@nazer.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dialin PPP

I am running 3.0.
I have my server using a dedicated ppp connection to my ISP.
I am also on a local land.

The problem is that dialin connections can access the local machine and
internet through the connection but not the local network.  The local
network can be accessed from the internet. I must not be setting up
something right to get the dialin to route to the local network.  I
can't seem to find how to add the route.