Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:10:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   make world fails :/

	Arg!! I've been having horrible luck with make worlds recently.
I've tried three times this past weekend, once on friday night, once on
saturday night, and once on sunday night.  Friday and Saturday, lightning
decided to play a nice joke on me, and the computer rebooted without a
hitch (so much for nice Northern Cali weather).  Finally on Sunday night,
I left it running, and this morning, I watched it finish, as groff (or
troff or similar, but I think it was groff) decided to free junk pointers
(in /usr/src/share/papers as I recall), and eventually bomb out in one of
the papers.  I'm gonna wipe out /usr/sup, recvsup the already current as
of 11P PST yesterday, and see if this works.  Yes I've done a chflags -R
noschg /usr/obj; rm -rf /usr/obj.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

- alex