Date:      Sat, 25 May 1996 23:20:11 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Arrg!! sig 11

Carey Nairn wrote:

	<snip>

> If its dodgy hardware do you have any hints as to what I should look
> for?  The system seems to work OK for most general work, but just has
> these random failures when compiling...

Welp, I don't belive for a second that it's hardware!
So far the tally of replys is 2 for 2.. (Not counting my second box)
2) 2.1-release that do!
2) 2.1-current that don't!

I didn't even for a second think it was hardware before I posted
the original message!

Seems like -current is the place to be!
Hmm.. Anybody know how many megs the 2.1-release to
2.1-stable &| current sup is??
I really don't want to teach my modem to smoke!
Nasty habbit.. :)

Heck, And I just bought into to the bi-anual subscription
last monday, Got it wednesday!
Thought I was going to get stable or current! (I can see why not)
O-wells, I probably didn't pay attention.. :)

Take care!
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848