Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:21:59 -0700
From:      Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
To:        Johan Henselmans <johan@netsense.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: pkg repository for ARM?

>=20
> My problem at the moment is that I am trying to compile git to get =
some repositories to test, but I can not get there. Reason is that =
libgcrypt does not compile: error log is over here:
>=20
> http://pastebin.com/D3LTUv2P
>=20
> Can anybody explain what I should do? Is this a clang/gcc problem, or =
is there something wrong with the assembler?

"=85 or build with -fheinous-gnu-extensions"

Have you tried adding this option to CFLAGS in
the libgcrypt Makefile?

> On a related note: is there a pkg repository where one can just get =
compiled packages for ARM?

A few folks have partial ones but there's nothing
official.

Tim