Date:      28 Oct 2002 07:08:10 +0000
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        John De Boskey <jwd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Current List <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Large 'label'ing defaults for sysinstall

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 06:39, John De Boskey wrote:
>    The patch is below. I left the one 'if (large)' condition to
> the very left to show indention while attempting to reduce whitespace
> diffs. A whitespace only diff can be committed posthumously.
>
>    I'd like to commit this if there are no major objections. The
> values of the LARGE defines, will I'm sure, be refined with use :-)

"But I use /local0 not /home"

Although that is only on radar machines which store data, all the other
machines have a big /usr.

My point is that you could keep fiddling the Auto settings and still not
make everyone happy.

IMHO they should be left as they are.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5