Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:04:22 -0400
From:      "Joshua Coombs" <jcoombs@gwi.net>
To:        <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Umax C600 (6400)

Welp, figured for giggles I'd try to get my Umax C600 to run
FreeBSD.  Looks like I can't use any of the normal boot media,
ethernet isn't onboard, OF doesn't have a driver.  CD, no go in OF.
HD, best I can do is a FAT partition on IDE, but I have yet to get a
loader to fire up cleanly off it (Open, Net, or Free).  NetBSD's
boot floppies do work, but I see no analog yet in the PPC port.  Is
there a method of making boot floppies yet for the FreeBSD PPC port?

Joshua Coombs