Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:44:25 -0800
From:      Jan Beich <jbeich@tormail.org>
To:        angelv <angelvg@gmail.com>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox Port Compile Error

angelv <angelvg@gmail.com> writes:

> /usr/bin/ld: warning: libxcb-util.so.0, needed by
> /usr/local/lib/libstartup-notification-1.so.0, not found (try using
> -rpath or -rpath-link)
> /usr/local/lib/libstartup-notification-1.so.0: undefined reference to
> `xcb_aux_get_screen'

Given there was a PORTREVISION bump in x11/xcb-util I think this may be
a fallout[1] from using `portmaster -w' (per UPDATING?) which broke
build for any port that links with -lstartup-notification-1. To resolve
it nuke /usr/local/lib/compat/pkg and rebuild the affected ports. If you
don't know how ask folks on ports@ list for help (or google for libchk).

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2012-December/079931.html