Date:      Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:30:12 GMT
From:      =?iso-2022-jp?B?VHN1eW9zaGkgTU9NT1NFIC8gGyRCJGIkYiQ7JEQkaCQ3GyhC?= <momose@momose.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/150502: multimedia/gpac-libgpac 0.4.5_4, 1 fails to compile on 7.3-STABLE

The following reply was made to PR ports/150502; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?iso-2022-jp?B?VHN1eW9zaGkgTU9NT1NFIC8gGyRCJGIkYiQ7JEQkaCQ3GyhC?= <momose@momose.org>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, bppr@phoe.frmug.org
Cc: =?iso-2022-jp?B?VHN1eW9zaGkgTU9NT1NFIC8gGyRCJGIkYiQ7JEQkaCQ3GyhC?= <momose@momose.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:28:21 +0900

 I'm not the person who this PR originated.
 But I encountered the same problem and found a workaround.

 This problem occurs when its old version is already installed. The =
 headers of the old version are already installed at =
 /usr/local/include/gpac.
 And the headers are referred on ahead than the ports directory's ones as =
 specified in the command line.

 cc -O3  -O2 -pipe -I/usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing =
 -fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-pointer-sign =
 -I/usr/ports/multimedia/gpac-libgpac/work/gpac/include  -I../ =
 -DGPAC_HAVE_CONFIG_H  -c -o utils/os_net.o utils/os_net.c=20

 Work around:
 remove the old version first. then build it.

 For the ports maintainer:
 the part of '-I/usr/local/include' should be put at the end of the line =
 at least behind -I/usr/ports/multimedia/gpac-libgpac/work/gpac/include .
 I don't have a patch for fix it yet.

 Thanks,

 --
 Tsuyoshi Momose=