Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:41:55 +0800
From:      "Low, Kian Poh SHQ" <kpLow@SHQ.Aiwa.com.SG>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Advice

Greetings,

We are using FreeBSD R2.1.6 Linux OS as our Firewall / DNS and Proxy server
for our Private IP Network.
We also link our network to our ISP provider in Singapore via Firewall.
Quite often that we encounter problem to download large files ( greater than
5 MB ) and also access some WEB pages ( e.g Error 400 )  via Internet. (
using our Proxy server and DNS server as Primary domain ).

According to our ISP provider,  the problem should be on our Proxy Server (
as they can access to those WEB pages via their own Proxy server ) but does
NOT know where is the configuration fault.

Much Appreciate if you could provide some advice.

		Many thanks,