Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:50:37 +0100
From:      Willem van Engen <wvengen@stack.nl>
To:        Martin Faxer <gmh003532@brfmasthugget.se>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Will official-NVIDIA-driver for 4.7 work with -CURRENT ?

Does your kernel module load correctly? I get complaints about an
unsupported memory range [see my previous post for more details]. I'm
building a kernel with 'option PCI_ALLOW_UNSUPPORTED_IO_RANGE' now to
see if that helps.
And about __sF, could an LD_PRELOAD with a __sF 'stub' be a workaround?

- Willem