Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:09:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      richard <richard@erinet.com>
To:        Eugeny Kuzakov <Eugeny.Kuzakov@lab321.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape/old libraries

  At least for the Winbloez versions there is supposed to be better email
support and Java applets are said to start faster.  I work on a Win95
station here at work and I installed 4.04 yesterday.  I haven't really
noticed any difference.  There is this funky little 'net buddy message
popper-upper thingy for talking to people on AOL... eww.  :P  :)

	- Richard