Date:      Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:11:33 +0200
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Davide Italiano <davide.italiano@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KMS testing, intel only

 >Thanks. Do you think you'll provide amd64 version of that img as well?

I'm working currently on fully automatizing this process, and it mostly
done.
But, I got now FreeBSD-9-kms-i386-r227450-2011-11-12.img
and... it seems not seeing none of my two intel cards. :(

Well, or I did broke something, or some commit did broke everything, can't
say yet.
I'm going build now amd64 version as well, will see if it will work.

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow