Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:48:23 -0500
From:      "Mark Jones" <mjones@mco.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   backup

I have multiple freebsd systems here. I would like to put a new hard drive
into the system copy all files on to the new harddrive remove it and be able
to put it into a new system and have it boot up identical to the original
system.  I have tried this and it has a problem on boot after the fsck when
it trys to mount / as rw. It says that device is not as currently mounted.

What should I do to accomplish this task?

Mark Jones