Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:31:59 -0400
From:      "Bertel, Markus R" <markus.r.bertel@lmco.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cloning FreeBSD

									23
Jul 02

Dear Sir/Ma'am

     We have been using FreeBSD for a few years and have been so far very
satisfied in its performance.  We would like to make a back up of the hard
drive that has FreeBSD and its configuration.  Is there a disk cloning
software that would work and be compatable with FreeBSD where we could copy
from one disk to another disk?  Thank you for your input.

Regards
Markus R Bertel