Date:      30 Jun 99 08:04:24 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]

 =

> > > by
> > > these two people, that's all.
> > > =

> >     There is nothing to judge here. Plainly documents are incorrect
> >     and you are talking out your shoes (I'm trying to be nice.).
> =

> No you're not, Honey, but that's fine, I know you can't help it and
> I certainly won't hold it against you. You must be short on sleep like
> you were the other day. I hope it gets better for you soon, and that
> the others will treat you kindly, no matter what you might say.
> =

    I am short on sleep, but not comments. And this
    one is not comming back.

    BTW, HONEY.
    Me love you long time, me so horny. You parlay.
    =

> Now it seems to be 4AM in your part of the world so I don't want to
> keep you up any longer. Sweet dreams, Dear! :-)
> =

    Dreams were nice. Hope your having a nice day. Please let me know
    when you have an opinion about correct. Have a nice day.

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml