Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:09:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      pstewart <pstewart@oncomdis.on.ca>
To:        Gregg Fricke <gregg@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel - file table is full!

We used to run into this in one of our linux boxes.... what we used to do
(don't know if it's correct or not) was to add a sleep command to the
script to slow it down as we were broadcasting 3000 emails at once... I'm
sure there's a better way however...:)

Paul

--
Out the modem, through the SPARC, down the T3, off the router, past the
frame-relay... nothing but Net.