Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:11:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      Oscar Bonilla <obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, raj@cisco.com
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD on a Libretto 110CT?

> I'm thinking seriously of buying a Libretto 110CT and installing
> FreeBSD on it.  I'd like to have a small DOS/Windows98 partition and
> then use the rest of the disk for FreeBSD.  (I did this with my AST
> laptop and it worked just fine.)
>
> /raj

if it's maximum portability you're looking for get a Sony VAIO 505FX :)

no, i'm not affiliated with sony in any way, but i was about to get a
libretto myself and after trying the keyboard for a while i found it
too small to be comfortably used. i tried a vaio and was sold.

regards,

-oscar

p.s. as for your procedure... looks good, but i guess one never knows until
one tries :)