Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:32:53 -0400
From:      Matt Payne <mattapayne@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FTP install via rogers@home - anyone successfully done this?

Thanks for the responses, guys. Erik, I will give your suggestion a shot,
although I'm pretty sure I've tried that in the past with no success. Leon, I
know I need those settings in /etc/rc.conf, but I've got to get the OS
installed first, no? :) I actually have been running FreeBSD for some time
and connecting to the net via Rogers. That's easy enough to do. I basically
just want to try the FTP install. Anyway, I'll look into it a little more.
Thanks again.

Matt