Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:16:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wine success story

Christoph P. Kukulies said:

> What I'm concerned about though is the fact of this unimplemented
> MS_SYNC feature. That's why I'm cross posting this to -hackers also.

You are right, I neglected to define a symbol for MS_SYNC :-(.  It has
caused a few troubles, and I recently added an MS_SYNC to /sys/sys/mman.h
in both -current and -stable (however, that does not retrofit CDROMS :-).)
If you add a local definition of "0" to MS_SYNC in either your
/usr/include/sys/mman.h file or in one of the wine include files, it should
work:

#define MS_SYNC 0