Date:      Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:52:01 +0200
From:      Frank Broniewski <brfr@metrico.lu>
To:        Rainer Hurling <rhurlin@gwdg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] gdal 1.9.1 update and other changes

Yes, that worked.

I tested it with py-gdal. First I had some problems because there were
some other programs depending gdal-grass (QGIS, Grass GIS) which linked
to the older gdal libs, but after deleting gdal-grass, I could import
the module into python and run successfully some tests against some
scripts I had written.

I can confirm this too ...

I will test if the  other languages compile asap. Btw, is it possible to
compile more than one port at the same time? Or is this not advisable?

Frank

Frank BRONIEWSKI

METRICO s.à r.l.
géomètres