Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:41:06 -0800
From:      Scott Gasch <scott@mail.medsp.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   double click speed under X?

Hi everyone,

I have a (dumb?) question -- how do I set the double click interval
speed for my PS/2 mouse under XFree86 3.3?

I've looked over xset's parameters and it doesn't seem to be there.
I've looked at README.mouse in the X11R6 docs and it says that for a
setting of "Auto" in your XF86Config (which I use), X will use the
settings from the mouse driver.  Aha!  But, alas, I see no setting for
double click speed on the psm driver?!  A quick look through the code
in psm.c reveals no way that I can see...?

I broke my arm recently and it's hard to click twice in a row fast
enough to register a double clike with X while I am in this damn
cast. :(

Appreciate any help,
Scott

P.S. Please CC me on the reply if possible... thx.