Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:38:36 -0700
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME 2.6, gnomevfs2, WebDAV question

--==_Exmh_2014279544P

First, congratulations and thanks to the FreeBSD GNOME team for the
GNOME 2.6 update!

One problem I'm having (and I think I saw this under 2.4 as well) is
that I'm unable to use Nautilus to access WebDAV folders using https.
When I attempt to put in the URL to the File Browser, I get an error
dialog complaining that my URL "is not a valid location.  Please check
the spelling and try again."

(cadaver and (ick) Windows XP have no problems accessing the same
locations.)

Poking around a bit, I saw where gnomevfs2 is configured with
--disable-openssl and --disable-gnutls.  Is it possible that this is
related?  Why is gnomevfs2 configured this way?  Any other clues for me?

Thanks in advance!

Bruce.

PS.  5.2/i386-CURRENT as of late March.

PPS.  I'm not a member of this list, so please keep me as one of the
recipients of any replies.

--==_Exmh_2014279544P

--==_Exmh_2014279544P--