Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:53:27 -0500
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@tech-con-inc.com>
To:        Mark Woodson <mwoodson@sricrm.com>, ecrist@adtechintegrated.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail-list PGP Keys

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 04:42 pm, Mark Woodson wrote:
::snip::

> > Wow, going through a lot to get this MIME stuff working.  Maybe
> > someone can help me with this.
>
> Yes, unfortunately it's not all that user friendly a process.  Though
> it's still relatively easy.
>
> > I had 'Keep passphrase in memory' enabled when I went through the
> > instructions on http://freebsd.kde.org/howtos/aegypten-kmail.php
> > and everything seemed to work fine as far as reading emails you
> > people send with a  MIME pgp key. However, I am not able to sign or
> > encrypt anymore becase it's not giving me a way to input my
> > passphrase.
>
> I've found that signing requires changing it from "OpenPGP (plugin)"
> to "inline OPenPGP (built-in)".
>
> -Mark

I can't even do that, Mark.  I get the same error each time:

The Message Could Not Be Signed
The Crypto-Plugin /usr/local/lib/cryptplug/gpgme-openpgp.so
reported the following details:

#19: No Passphrase

Your configuration could be invalid or the Plug-in damaged.

Please contact your systems administrator.

TIA
=2D-=20
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc