Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 1995 13:27:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current users <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>, Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Subject:   Re: pcvt in -current

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, J Wunsch wrote:

> Wow,
>
> i've finally tracked down why pcvt panics a -current kernel.  Thanks
> to the guy who used to be called Carny Lim here (i know it's not your
> real name, but forgive me: i've forgot it), who provided me with an
> account on a machine in Taiwan to analyze a kernel core dump for this.

    That's me, posting from my account back in Toronto.  I'm also the
one with the NCR SCSI-2 PCI card that the 940210 snapshot boot kernel
doesn't like.  ;-)  Hope I can get the new 486 up and running soon.
Thanks for the excellent support, Joerg.
--
Brian Tao:: taob@io.org (Internex Online, 416-363-4151, 150 lines, v.32ter)
::::::::::: - - --===+ Home page URL = http://www.io.org/~taob/ +===-- - -