Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 95 19:10 PST
From:      timb@europa.com (Tim Bach)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help can't get serial port's to be reconized.

I have been having this problem for a while..
It seem's that the latest sup as of a few days ago only reconizes one of my modem a tad older on reconizes two modem.
I have three internal 28.8 zoom modems..I am pretty sure they are setup correclt.

One of them is on com2,irq3 com3,irq5 com4,irq2...
com2 doesnt seem to be noticed..either does com1 when i setup the modem for that.
ACtually only com2 and com4 is noticed on the latest kernel.
I need somme kind of patch bad..I have people that need to use those dialins.
So if somebody know's how to fix this please tell me..
thanks