Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:16:03 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Jean-Luc Richier <Jean-Luc.Richier@imag.fr>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, <tmm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Please review and commit : Revised rpcgen (1) patch updated

Dans votre courrier du 15 Jul 14:40 vous ecrivez :

>Hi,
>
>> If you are interested, I have make a full check of NFS/RPC related code in
>> FreeBSD current (June 24), and I have some mods to complete the port of
>> kernel NFS and RPC applcations to TI-RPC and/or IPv6
>> The modified files are:
>
>Of course we are interested ! I knew that many servers did not yet support
>Ipv6 ! Great that someone has done the work and ported them.
>
>Can you make the diffs available publically ? Or do you like to send them
>just to the lists ?
>
>Martin

the patch file I have is based on FreeBSD current, fetched on June 24
Cf:
	ftp://ftp.imag.fr/pub/ipv6/NFS/NFS_IPV6_FreeBSD5.0.gz
    (and ftp://ftp.imag.fr/pub/ipv6/NFS/0README_NFS_IPV6_FreeBSD5.0)

I ugrade it once every few months - but I will not change it it the next
month - I am leaving for holydays :-)

it also includes some patches I submitted to FreeBSD-gnats and KAME
- correction to kern/40558 (UDP6 socket problem with IPv6 IPv4 mapped
    addresses - patch mixed with a modification for NFS/V6 in udp6_usrreq.c)
- correction to kern/40561 (No TTCP support in IPv6)
    (patch of in6_proto.c and tcp_usrreq.c)
- correction to kern/22868 (an old problem in getsockname for non bound socket)
    (patch of in6_pcb.c)
- correction to kern/40563 (gif IPv4 driver can clobber arp file)
    (patch of in_gif.c)

Sincerly

--
Jean-Luc RICHIER (Jean-Luc.Richier@Imag.Fr  richier@imag.fr)
Laboratoire Logiciels, Systemes et Reseaux (LSR-IMAG)