Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 1995 12:01:55 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPS support - mail alias

Given the moderate amount of interest shown in this, I've set up an
alias 'ups@atrad.adelaide.edu.au' for discussion of the implementation
of a modular UPS monitoring daemon for FreeBSD.

If you're interested in talking about this, or in providing an interface
module, or just want to keep up with whatever happens, let me know and I'll
add you to it.

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[