Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:29:20 +1100 (EST)
From:      Josh2 Lists <josh2@marvin.albury.net.au>
To:        Brian Skrab <bgs@geeks.valleyip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: xl0: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped!

Hi.
I have suffered the same fate. The fix I used was to obtain the
latest drivers 'if_xl.c' and 'if_xlreg.h' for the xl driver.

I used the new /usr/src/sys/pci/if_xl.c and if_xlreg.h as well
as upping the maxusers from 50 to 200 and adding
options      NMBCLUSTERS=8192

I hope it works. It has been up for 28 days since the problem.
There are a few of these types of message in the archives.
Good luck.

Josh

E-Mail: Josh2 Lists <josh2@marvin.albury.net.au>