Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:34:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Trond_Endrest=C3=B8l?= <trond.endrestol@ximalas.info>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lenovo Thinkpad E590T and AMD Radeon RX 550X (Intel UHD Graphics 620)

Hi,

I'm contemplating buying a Lenovo Thinkpad E590T. I will be
dual-booting Windows 10 and FreeBSD stable/12.

I'm considering adding 16 GiB of memory for a total of 32 GiB, and
swap the 512 GB NVMe SSD in favour of a 1 TB NVMe SSD.

Is this laptop a wise choice?

The laptop has both AMD Radeon RX 550X and Intel UHD Graphics 620. I
didn't find anything conclusive on https://www.x.org/wiki/radeon/.
Maybe I'm simply blind.

Is the Radeon RX 550X GPU supported by X.org and a particular driver?

Does the presence of Intel UHD Graphics 620 cause any known issues?

Any other thoughts on Lenovo Thinkpad E590T?

--
Trond.