Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 23:02:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM problem with 3.0S?

Hmmm.. The Sony reports 20Mhz (FAST-20) speeds, and you're mixing a wide
and narrow bus. They aren't separate busses, and I'd have my doubts about
this working well. I don't remember off the top of my head whether the AHA
driver reads NVRAM settings, but try and dial down the Ultra rates- it
really isn't going to work well in this configuration.