Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 2015 21:49:47 +0530
From:      Pratik Singhal <ps06756@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mmc/sd driver testing.

I am testing the patch for mmc/sd driver for Allwinner A10 (written by
Alexander Fedorov) (as a part of my GSOC project along with my mentor ) on
my Cubieboard 1 with freebsd 11.0 current.

Currently, it seems to be working fine.

I have tested its read functionality using dd command with various block
sizes and I seem to be getting speeds upto 2 MB/second.

I have also tried to create a fat16 partition on sd card and wrote some
files on to it successfully.

What more tests should I perform to check the reliability and functionality
of the driver ?