Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:25:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        Paul Halliday <dp@penix.org>
Cc:        <Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it>, <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: problem with AlphaServer 1000

I did not install really anything.
The machine just dies without a reason or even an error or machine check.
After the death it tryes to restart it gives a "machine check while in PAL
mode".
IT had OpenVMS before and was online since months... I even updated the
firmware before installing FreeBSD... so I Am kinda clueless about what
the reason of this problem could be...

thanks

Rick