Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:55:27 +0200
From:      Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@whacky.net>
To:        Thierry Herbelot <thierry@herbelot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cardreader interrupt storm [was : Re: digital camera]

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 06:55:42AM +0200, Thierry Herbelot wrote:
>Le Wednesday 09 June 2004 22:20, Stephan van Beerschoten a =E9crit :
>>
>> No problems with any interrupt storms whatsoever. Let me know if I can h=
elp
>> pinpoint anything somehow.
>>
>the interrupt storm only happens when *reading* from the CF : could you ju=
st=20
>try writing some (preferably large) file, then reading it

I tried to 'dd' 120MB of /dev/urandom content to one of my 128MB cards and =
I'm getting the same error:

Interrupt storm detected on "irq9: cbb1 acpi0"; throttling interrupt source
ad4: WARNING - removed from configuration

/Stephan

--=20
Stephan van Beerschoten                    [KeyID: 0x08F12864]
"If you are adminstering UNIX systems and don't master tools
such as make, shell, and perl, then you are working too hard."
  -- Wietse Venema. Fri, 12 Dec 2003

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--