Date:      Thu, 6 May 2004 16:07:53 +0300
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netfinity 5000 and 5.2.1-RELEASE

Disclaimer: I know that 5.2.1 is not a production release. However, I
can't use 4.x if I want to use IBM ServeRAID controller...

So, I'm trying to install 5.2.1 on IBM Netfinity 5000 and I'm not
having much luck. Before going into great technical detail (ha!) and
frustrating stories of my failures, I just thought to ask, is anyone at
all running this combination successfully?
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.